Archive for the ‘HeroesCon’
We have listed our HeroesCon exclusives and so much more on our Ebay store! Check it out today and get yours HeroesCon variants from the source!
HeroesCon 2015 was honored to host the very first MILKFED CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS panel!
From ODY-C to BITCH PLANET, SEX CRIMINALS to PRETTY DEADLY, MATT FRACTION and KELLY SUE DECONNICK are responsible for many of today’s most compelling comics. Join them and their very special guests CHIP ZDARSKY (Sex Criminals) and CHRISTIAN WARD (ODY-C), BILL SIENKIEWICZ (Parisian White), ROBERT WILSON IV (Bitch Planet), LAUREN SANKOVITCH (Managing Editor) for a discussion of what’s next for this burgeoning company! Moderated by LAURENN MCCUBBIN (Aunt Laurenn).
We’ve just posted another HeroesCon 2015 panel video! Jason Latour, Robbi Rodriguez, and Rico Renzi talk Spider-Gwen with Joe Mochove and Rusty Rowley. Make sure you watch for the completely random “Mystery Questions” at the end! https://youtu.be/0KMOJ5AHMEE
Subcribe to our YouTube channel and be the first to see our videos from HeroesCon panels, store events, and more!
We’ve just posted our Star Wars panel from HeroesCon 2015 featuring Stuart Immonen, Jason Aaron, Wade von Grawbadger, Justin Ponsor and moderated by Rich Barrett of Mental Floss! This is the first video on our freshly minted Heroes YouTube page so subscribe because more video from Heroes events is on the way!
It’s a great talk and features a peek at some never-before-seen art from the book.
Big thanks to Matt Tyndall for putting this together for us!
Another fantastic Heroes Convention is in the books! Thanks to you for coming out in huge numbers and for being so cool! Mark your calendars now for 2016! Tell the boss you can’t possibly work June 17-19, 2016 because HeroesCon is so much fun. Over the next few weeks we’ll be posting photos and other things to stretch out these good feelings for just a little while longer. We miss all of you already!
We’ve already posted a few photo galleries on our Facebook page, check them out here!
Good thing you’re coming to Heroes Convention this weekend! We’ve never had this many HeroesCon Exclusive items before!
- In collaboration with Marvel and WeLoveFine we are proud to present our HeroesCon 2015 souvenir Spider-Gwen t-shirt by series artist Robbi Rodriguez! These will be $25 each. Get yours early your size might be gone!
- Babs Tarr provides the stunning art for our HeroesCon Exclusive Spider-Gwen #5 cover! Get yours at the Heroes Aren’t Hard To Find booth and get it signed by Babs and the Spider-Gwen guys before you leave! $20 each.
- IDW’s latest Artist’s Edition features our old friend Mike Zeck (who was a guest at the very first HeroesCon in 1982!). This is a Heroes Convention variant cover, limited to 100 copies! $195
- Mike Zeck also created our exclusive Secret Wars #1 variant along with inker John Beatty. The pair recreated their classic Secret Wars #8 cover with some new and old Marvel characters. These will be $20 each at the show, make sure you get yours signed by Mike and John!
- This year, we have a pair of great Indie Island t-shirt designs by Matthew Allison (top) and Andrew MacLean (bottom)! These are available from The Fine Print Shoppe and for only $20 they are printed to order on-site on the color t-shirt of your choosing! Make sure you stop by their tables in Indie Island, they do great work!
- Spider-Gwen writer Jason Latour provides the cover for this variant of issue #1. Only $20 to take home a copy of this beauty!
- Writer Cullen Bunn and artist Tyler Crook will both be on hand to sign your variant copy of Harrow County #1. This is another variant by local hero Jason Latour so make sure you get his autograph on it too! Only $5
- We had a few of these left over from last year and since Jason Latour AND Jason Aaron are both going to be here we thought we’d make our Southern Bastards #1 variant available at the show again! Art is by Chris Brunner who unfortunately had to cancel his HeroesCon appearance. $20
With the help of WeLoveFine and Marvel Comics, HeroesCon 2015 brings you an exclusive Spider-Gwen t-shirt by series artist Robbi Rodriguez! It’s only available at HeroesCon June 19-21, make sure you grab one of these early, they are sure to go quickly! $25 each!
We’re also very excited about our Spider-Gwen #5 variant by the great Babs Tarr! $2
We have two great new Indie Island designs for you to choose from this year! The first is by first time HeroesCon guest Matthew Allison and you’re going to love it! It features his creation Cankor! Make sure to stop by his table and give him a warm HeroesCon welcome!
Our second amazing Indie Island t-shirt design is by an artist who is no stranger to HeroesCon! Andrew MacLean’s design features ApocalyptiGirl from Andrew’s recently release OGN of the same name. Once again, our Indie Island shirts will be screen printed live by our friends at The Fine Print Shoppe. You pick a shirt color and they print your t-shirt right before your eyes, it’s awesome!
Stan Lee is coming back to Heroes Convention! The photo above is from Stan’s first HeroesCon appearance in 1984! We’re delighted that Stan has worked us into his busy schedule even if it’s just for one day. Stan will be appearing and signing on our show floor on Saturday, June 20.
For the serious Stan ‘The Man” Fan you can join Stan Lee and a very limited number of other TRUE BELIEVERS for a meet and greet on Friday evening.
Don’t worry we’ve got plenty of packages for other budgets. For full descriptions, click through to our ticket page. Don’t forget, you need a HeroesCon 2015 3 Day pass to enjoy any of the Stan Lee packages.
- Stan Lee: Friday Evening Meet & Greet
- Stan Lee: Saturday Early Entry w/ Autograph + Photograph
- Stan Lee: Autograph
- Stan Lee: Photograph